Thursday, June 19, 2008

Artist: Nervous System

I found Nervous System while searching for modern jewelry on etsy and was blown away. Their mission statement on their etsy shop states "Nervous System creates unique, modern jewelry combining rapid prototyping methods with industrial materials." They use gold, stainless steel and silicon rubber in white and black to create these fantastic designs. Nervoussystem has been featured in the April edition of Metropolis and I have seen write up on a few other wonderful design blogs. I think I need a Radiolaria necklace...yea, I do. Check out their etsy shop here and their website here where you can order a custom dendrite or full moon necklaces.


radiolaria necklace

radiolaria bracelet

coral & full moon

dendrite earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment