Friday, March 27, 2009

Etsy Lunch Hour: Knoll


i should be at knoll by now checking out chairs like these which annacote so beautifully screenprinted.  (i set up this post last night)  i have a pair of diamond chairs (above) that my husband found at the thrift store almost 8 years ago.  we paid $1.98 each for them.  later he found an ottoman to go with them at an antique store.  below is the barcelona chair that i adore.  i have the barcelona day bed that we also got at an antique store for not much money either.  the diamond chairs are definitely my favorite thrift store knoll find, but my vintage knoll credenza is my favorite yard sale knoll find.  6 foot knoll credenza with sliding doors, leather pulls and in great condition for $40!  i still can't believe it.  oh, knoll...you are my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment