Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Apologies...


1. Jacklyn and the Beanstalk, 2. The Light's Off / Nobody's Home, 3. DHS WHOLE CAR (73), 4. I'll Give You All I Can..., 5. Untitled, 6. when chaos is cool, 7. train of thought: 121/365, 8. What's in my bag today, 9. Cuba Gallery: Vintage / retro / movie camera, 10. moving in, 11. New York Times Square Traffic II, 12. bmw_2002

...for the lack of posts lately.  With some serious work deadlines, the battery on my laptop going out, photo shoot over the weekend followed by the band headlining that night (which started at 2:00 a.m.), and helping friends, my life has been quite chaotic. I think my dogs might not remember me.  To make up for my lack of posting, I put together this fun collage for the old "12 Questions" collection via flickr.  Make yours here.

(1.jacklyn 2. fav food 3. high school 4. fav color 5. celeb crush 6. fav drink 7. dream vaca 8. fav dessert 9. what do you want to be when you grow up 10. love most 11. one word to describe me 12. flickr name)

No comments:

Post a Comment